La Lavande du Plein
3 Lotissement Plein Soleil, Sarrians, 84260, France
89 President Avenue, Providence, RI 02906
Vacation Rental Terms and Conditions
In consideration of the rental received and the
mutual promises below, La Lavande du Plein Soleil, SCI, (hereinafter "Agent" or
"Owner") does hereby lease and rent to Tenant the property located at 3
Lotissement Plein Soleil, Sarrians, 84260, France under the following terms and
- ADVANCE PAYMENT. The amount agreed to as the advance payment sum
[nominally one half (1/2) of the gross rental rate] must
be paid to Agent to hold the reservation. This agreement shall not be
binding unless and until the Agent has received the amount agreed to and all
payments have been verified.
- BALANCE DUE, must be received by the Agent sixty (60) days prior to
arrival date and may be paid by bank check, money order, cashier’s check,
direct wire transfer or Paypal. For reservations made less than 60 days from
arrival date, all funds or TOTAL, as shown are immediately due. ALL
RESERVATIONS MUST BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO CHECK-IN.
- CANCELLATIONS/TRANSFERS must be in writing and received by Agent. In
case of cancellations, no refund of rents paid will be made until the
canceled period is re-rented and confirmed. If the unit is not re-rented,
all rents paid, processing fees and taxes shall be forfeited as liquidated
damages. If the canceled period is re-rented, any advance payments and
security deposits will be refunded.
- TERMINATION. If the Tenant or any member of his/her party violates any
of the terms of this agreement, the Agent may, at the Agent’s sole
discretion, terminate this rental agreement with no refund of the unused
portion of the rent unless the property is able to be re-rented, and may
enter the premises and remove Tenant, the members of his/her party and their
- PETS are not permitted La Lavande. Violation is grounds for immediate
termination with no refunds of any payments or deposit.
- ALL RENTALS ARE TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY. Tenant
acknowledges that he/she and guests will personally occupy the property for
the entire rental period and will not sublet any portion of the property.
Occupancy is restricted to a maximum of six people as named in this rental
agreement. Violation of any of these terms shall give the Agent the right to
terminate this agreement. Tenant agrees that the premises shall not be used
for any illegal or unlawful purpose. Occupancy and use of the premises and
common areas in such a fashion that disturbs or offends the neighborhood
shall be deemed grounds for termination. Tenant acknowledges the risks of
the swimming pool to children and other guests, and agrees that they shall
be responsible for supervising said children and other guests while in the
pool area, and will ensure that the provided gates are locked and children
are prevented from entering the pool area when there is no supervision.
- CHECK IN will be after 3:00 P. M. on the arrival date to allow time to
prepare the premises from the previous guests.
- CHECK OUT on the date of departure will be by 11:00 A. M.
- NO SMOKING is permitted inside the villa. If you must smoke, please do
so only outdoors and provide adequate ash trays to maintain the cleanliness
of the property.
- APPLIANCE MALFUNCTIONS or service requests for air conditioning,
televisions, pool, appliances etc. will be responded to as quickly as
possible. There are no rebates or refunds issued to Tenants for any reason
as every good faith effort is made to ensure the property is maintained to
- CARE OF PROPERTY. Tenant is expected to take care of the property.
Tenant acknowledges that all damage to the property during the occupancy
will be Tenant’s responsibility and must be reported to Agent and paid prior
to departure. Rearranging of furniture is not permitted. Tenant must leave
the property in a clean condition. All keys returned by check out time. All
breakage should be reported. Failure to comply will give the Agent the right
to deduct appropriate sums from the security deposit prior to returning the
balance to Tenant.
- TELEPHONE access is provided. Tenant may make unlimited calls within the
local exchanges. Calls outside the local area or information request calls
are to be charged only to Tenant’s calling card or personal phone. Agent
will accept no toll phone charges, and any such calls will be deducted from
the security deposit.
- GRILLING is permitted only on concrete and tiled areas, out from under
any roofed structure, using the grill installed on property. ABSOLUTELY NO
GRILLING ALLOWED UNDER the porch, awning or in the summer kitchen. Use of
fireworks is prohibited.
- LOCKED AREAS for which Tenant is not provided a key, such as owner’s
personal storage areas, are exempt from this rental agreement and are off
limits to the Tenant. Forced entry into these areas is cause for immediate
termination and Tenant will be charged for damage and/or missing items.
- In the event that the Owner is unable to deliver said property to Tenant
under this agreement at time of occupancy because of fire, eminent domain,
act of nature, double booking, delay in construction or any other reason
whatsoever, Tenant hereby agrees that Agent’s and Owner’s sole liability as
a result of these conditions is a full refund of all consideration
previously tendered by Tenant.
- LOST, STOLEN OR ABANDONED ARTICLES. Neither Agent nor Owner shall have
any responsibility for lost, stolen or abandoned Tenant property. Tenant
will be responsible for shipping fees for items left on the premises that
- INDEMNITY. Tenant shall be responsible for any damages to the premises
caused by them or their agents and to hold the Owner and Owner’s Agent
harmless from any and all liability which results from Tenant's use of the
premises including, without limitation, claims brought against Owner or
Owner’s Agent by invitees of Tenant. Tenant shall further be responsible for
supervising any pool activity and ensuring that the pool enclosure is secure
and locked when the pool is not supervised by a responsible adult
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT. Tenant acknowledges they have reviewed and understand
the terms of this contract and agree to be bound thereby
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement is governed in all respects by the laws of
the State of Rhode Island of the United States of America